Happy Sunday! I’m currently writing this post from bed with a face mask on trying to look a little less like I had a late night and prep to get some things done today. Am I the only one that would rather save Saturday for fun and Sundays for work?
For those who might be new to the blog, Sunday Morning Coffee is a weekly feature on e+m where I share a list of 4 things from the week and some links and reads I’ve been loving.
So grab your coffee, click and around and enjoy an easy morning.
- I recently upgraded my tech situations from a 2010 white Macbook to the Macbook Air and WOW what a difference! You never realized how crucial it is to invest in the right machinery to do what you do.
- I know I’ll be leaving this apartment over the summer, so right now I’m exploring Philly neighborhoods I might be interested in which is SO fun (moving however is never fun).
- You may have realized that some of the posts on the blog are missing images. Which is totally my fault, btw. Something I messed up while switching hosts and rushing the process. I’m now working to add images to each post one…by…one.
- Last but certainly not least, THANK YOU THANK YOU for all of the amazing feedback you guys have given me about about the rebrand and design. I couldn’t be happier and I’m so thrilled that you guys are just as excited as I am about this new direction.
Links I loved
– How to implement small habits that bring major results (like learning a new language in one year).
– Are you getting too much screen time? A digital detox may be in order.
– Bon Appétit shot its entire March issue using an iPhone and it’s amazing.
– I loved Whitney’s thoughts on social media.
– I’ve recently gotten back into working out more consistently, so Hallies what’s in my gym bag post came right on time.
I hope you all enjoy these links, happy sunday!