As I finish this post, it’s pouring rain outside and I’m on the couch with a steaming mug of coffee and a podcast playing in the background. Needless to say, it’s a great day.
What was the highlight of your week? I feel like every week, especially when it’s time to share this post, I mention how tired, busy or stressful the past week had been. But the highlights really help to put into perspective just how positively full some weeks, even when they don’t go as planned can be.
So, some notable highlights:
- I took photos for my best friends, who are celebrating their one year wedding anniversary today! I can’t wait to share some of those photos with you here and on Instagram.
- On top of that, we surprised one member of that couple, Izzy, with a surprise birthday party yesterday! He’s one of the best men I know and deserves all of the joy and success to come in his 27th year. Truly a blessing to be his friend.
- I FINALLY got over a writing hurdle and was able to get clarity on a project I’ve been dreaming about in the margins of my notebooks for months.
- Created some really cool content at work on the Visit Philly Instagram stories.
- I think I may be currently reading one of my new favorite books? Always a great feeling.
Share your week’s highlights in the comments!
Links I Loved…
+ Are you a freelance writer? Here’s who and how to pitch at Bustle.
+ A list of book and podcast recommendations focused on making and keeping strong relationships.
+ What to do with all of those empty candle jars around the house.
+ Tips on becoming a better writer, from one of my favorite writer of words on the internet.
+ I absolutely trust Meghan’s product recs and will be checking out these skincare products!
+ Do you have a confidence boosting beauty ritual?
+ You really can’t go wrong with chicken. These simple meal prep ideas using it will take away some decision fatigue this week!
+ Loved Anna’s tips on making your side hustle take off (her blog is so lovely).